Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Offical launches the mAadhaar mobile application.This app provides demographic information Like Name, Gender, Date of Birth, and Photograph as on your Aadhaar card.This app currently launched for Android smartphone users.
Key Features mAadhaar:-
- You carry Aadhaar number with demographic details anytime, anywhere.
- This app provides Biometric locking/unlocking feature
- Updated Profile view after successful completion of an update request.
- You can automatically generate Time-based One-Time Password (TOTP).
- Share QR code and e KYC data by this app quickly.
Note: –Registered Mobile Number is essential to use mAadhaar app
Steps to setup mAadhaar app:-
- Go to play store and download the app.(Link is given Below)
- Now open the app and set the password.
- Then enter your Aadhaar Number or Scan QR code.
- Enter the one-time password(OTP) and then verify.
- That’s all Aadhaar profile created.
ALSO READ:-Top 10 Best and Most popular apps in India
Advantages of the mAadhaar app:-
- No need to carry your Adharr card
- Helps for verification in trains, Flights, etc.
- Lock/unlock biometrics authentication.
- Can be used for Transaction of Money in Bank
- Can generate Time-based One-Time Password Anytime, anywhere.
ALSO READ:-Top 5 best apps for android for this week
If you have any questions or suggestions about this post feel free to post them as comments below.
Do not forget to like our page on
like on Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/techcaseofficial/
Follow on Twitter:-https://twitter.com/techcase2017