A Few weeks Back Moto launched Moto C and today, Moto Launched Moto C plus which is an affordable smartphone with Huge Battery which promises up to 30 hours of battery life on a single charge.
Moto C Plus is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU coupled with 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32 GB with microSD.The device comes with 5-inch IPS HD display and 4G VoLTE support.
Moto C Plus sports 8 MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, ƒ/2.2 aperture, 1.12 microns,720p video recording and 2MP front-facing camera with LED flash, ƒ/2.8 aperture.
It also comes with Android 7.0 (Nougat) and Google assistant out of the box.The device features Huge 4000maH battery with 10W fast charge.
Moto C Plus specifications:-
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor,
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32 GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, ƒ/2.2 aperture.
- 2MP front-facing camera with LED flash, ƒ/2.8 aperture.
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 144x 72.3x 10 mm.
- Weight: 162 g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh battery with 10W rapid charge.
ALSO READ:-Moto C: A Entry level smartphone in India.
price and availability:-
Colors: –The Moto C Plus comes in Pearl White, Fine Gold, and Starry colors.
Price: – It is priced at Rs. 6999 in India.
Availability: – It will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting tomorrow, June 20th at 12 Noon.
Moto C Plus Launch Offers:
- Get Motorola Pulse Max Wired Headset worth Rs 2499 for Rs 749.
- Get Jio Prime Membership and up to 30 GB additional 4G data for Free.
- Extra 20% off on Flipkart Fashion between June 24 and June 26.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this post feel free to post them as comments below.
Do not forget to like our page on
like on Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/techcaseofficial/
Follow on Twitter:-https://twitter.com/techcase2017